World Class Thinking
“IF YOU ARE NOT CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND
INNOVATING, YOU ARE MANAGING, NOT LEADING.”
How do we define Leadership?
Leadership is influencing, inspiring and directing the performance of people towards the achievement of key organisational goals – and creating a sense of success in the short and long term.
Developing leadership skills in organisations, and in society, is critical for economic development.
What we see is that leadership itself has not changed as a concept. It was, and still is, about improving performance and engaging with people to do this. Similarly, leadership style is capable of being defined in a way that can also be assessed.
World Class Thinking for Leaders
Our ‘World Class Thinking, for Leaders’ programme covers areas including sharing strategy and tactics to develop a framework for the team and individual excellence. It is engaging, accessible, practical and measurable thus providing a true ROI back to the business bottom line.
The first element of the programme includes a Mental Toughness Leadership Assessment which provides insight into the leaders style, effectivness, strengths and areas of development. The second element of the programme is a 1:1 coaching plan.
- Becoming an Elite Leader
- Building an Elite Team
- Mental Toughness Coaching for Personal & Professional Performance
- How to implement effective, enhanced Cultural Change
Confidence and self-belief
- Concentration and attentional focus on positive psychology: Mental Toughness
- Creating psychological safety
- Helping leaders identify how they perform and behave as leaders in the workplace
- To enable identification of key skills and competencies for effective leadership
- Enables leaders to identify how their leadership style may be adapted for various situations
- Helping leaders recognise how their leadership style might be developed and guided to improve effectiveness